What We Do… Here at My Custom WP (MCWP), we concentrate on two main services:
We design, build and maintain websites and blogs for our clients using the state-of-the-art WordPress web publishing platform. Over 25 million websites worldwide are based on WordPress. Its’ power and flexibility, combined with the vast wealth of plugins and custom themes give added functionality and the ability to quickly build customized solutions that meet the needs of businesses both small and large.
About Us… Susan and Ian Hope founded MCWP after following careers working for major internationals and developing their skills in the Information Technology and Internet industry.
MCWP specializes in creating websites for small and medium sized businesses and provides custom WordPress design, development, training and related services to a wide variety of clients across the USA, Europe and the UK. Ian and Susan are certified Professionals for WordPress, having been assessed by ExpertRating, which is currently one of the few accreditation companies in the world to have been certified under ISO 9001-2008 for its skills testing and training systems. Please check our client testimonials and take a look at some examples of the websites we have delivered – if you like what you see, contact us for an initial free consultation to find out how we can help you get the website you need.
- Affordable WordPress Website Design, Development and Publishing – WordPress installation and set-up, custom WordPress theme design and installation, recommended plugins installed and configured, content uploaded and published to your hosted server (or we can host your website for you). See “Complete Website Solutions” and “Package Prices” to read more.
- Installation and Set-up – Want to develop your own site, but not sure how to install WordPress? Let us take the hassle out of installation and set-up for you – See “WordPress Installation” for more details.
- Custom WordPress Theme Design – Creating your very own WordPress Theme for your site – See “WordPress Theme Design” to read more.
- WordPress Coaching – If you want to learn how to do all this for yourself and would like a customized one-to-one training course or just an hour or so advice and guidance, please see “WordPress Tuition” to read more.
- Search Engine Optimization – We can help you optimize your WordPress website or blog for Google and the other search engines and also advise on setting up and running pay-per-click advertising (e.g. AdWords) to bring targeted traffic to your site. See “SEO and Marketing” for more details.